Illinois Foreign LLC Registration

Certificate of Authority

If you run an LLC located outside of Illinois and you want to operate in Illinois, you will register your limited liability company as a foreign Illinois LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the Illinois Secretary of State.

Foreign LLC Registration

As your registered agent, we can register your foreign Illinois LLC for you. You’ll just pay the state filing fee plus $100.

Illinois Foreign LLC Package: $299 Total

Free Operating Agreement Documents & More

Online Account to Monitor, Track, and Receive Important Business Documents

Instant Document Delivery System

Online Access to Additional Business Services

365 Days of Illinois Registered Agent Service

Free Use of Our Address on Formation Documents

Real-Time Annual Report Reminders

Lifetime Client Support

Optional Trade Name Service

No Hidden Fees

OR, you can do it yourself.

All Foreign LLCs in Illinois will require a registered agent. You can have this service from us at Illinois Registered Office LLC for $49 a year.

After you sign up for Illinois registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the Illinois foreign LLC form you file with the Illinois Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

After taking a look at the forms we provide in your online account, if you do not want to actually file the paperwork yourself, you can click on the “Hire Us” button in your client account, and get us to submit your filing for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. We will also locate the proper documentation from the home state of your LLC organization that we need to correctly register your foreign LLC with Illinois.

Don’t settle for second-rate service. Hire the best. Hire Illinois Registered Office.

Order Now